Baby Hospitalized After Ingesting Grandmother’s Meth

Baby Hospitalized After Ingesting Grandmother’s Meth

meth

A 10-month-old baby was airlifted to a Little Rock hospital after police say she ingested methamphetamine belonging to her grandmother. Shortly after midnight on Wednesday, Jonesboro police were called to the emergency room after doctors detected the presence of meth in the baby’s system.

Hospital staff told police that the baby was wide eyed and she “could not stay still and was moving constantly and appeared to be very scared.”

The baby’s 20-year-old mother, Courtney Stevens, told police that she heard her baby screaming ten minutes after she was put to bed by her mother, Marsha Stevens, 36. After finding the child vomiting, the child’s mother called 911.

Continue reading here…